Welcome to the SMARTVIEW remote monitoring web site.
This website encompasses all activities to manage your patients enrolled in the SMARTVIEW remote monitoring solution. Intuitive and practical, it provides fast access to enroll patients, schedule and review transmissions, configure alert notifications, export files as well as perform many other capabilities.
Microport respects and protects personal information that are collected or maintained. Any information which is provided by you will be treated with high standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the applicable laws of your country.
Microport takes security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. The access to personal information is restricted to Microport’s employees, contractors and agents in charge of the processing of such personal information or maintenance of our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality agreements.
Microport processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected. All steps are taken to ensure that the personal information processed is accurate, complete, and current, but it depends on the users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Microport monitors various activity indicators and strives to maintain availability of the services. To do so, Microport’s authorized personnel will:
- Schedule and perform maintenance of the servers and web site outside of normal office hours.
- Schedule a follow-up to complete the SMARTVIEW monitor installation
- Authorize and trigger manual transmission downloads when applicable
- Provide help to customers and patients who call the help-desk
Patient Data Privacy & Security
The SMARTVIEW web site includes various security measures to safely host the patient’s data and protect the patient’s privacy, which include:
- A unique user-name and password for each user
- An automatic session log-out after a period of 30 minutes of inactivity
- The necessity to confirm the patient agreement to record his/her personal data
The user interface is hosted on the web and accessible from any computer. This environment requires that each user follow a few basic precautions.
Regarding access, login and password management, it is recommended that you:
- Log out of the SMARTVIEW web site when you leave your office
- Do not share your user-name and password with other people. Your user-name and password are strictly personal and confidential
- Verify the URL -SMARTVIEW - before you type your user-name and password
- Do not set the computer to automatically remember the password and user-name on public or private workstations
You also have the possibility to download information from the web-site. The patient reports and EGM reports can be exported as PDF reports, which are not encrypted. The data copied outside of the web-site are no longer secured by the Microport remote monitoring solution. To protect patients’ privacy, you must carefully handle patient data when exported outside of the SMARTVIEW web-site. It’s recommended, for instance, that you:
- Do not download the reports in an unsecured place
- Retrieve your print-outs immediately, when printing on a shared printer
- Do not copy/paste patient information and medical information into an e-mail. An e-mail is not secure
You are about to access a system containing confidential personal health data.
The access to this service is restricted to only authorized users. By accepting these terms and conditions, you certify you are the authorized user of this password and login for this system and you still hold a current and valid right to use it.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of this site by any third party.
You agree to take due care to protect and safeguard the data secrecy rights of others in accordance with any standard of Data Protection which is required by any laws applicable in your country.
Microport CRM SAS
Parc d’affaires NOVEOS
4 avenue Réaumur
92140 Clamart Cedex – France
Tel.: +33 (0) 1 46 01 33 33
Fax: +33 (0) 1 46 01 34 58